We employ the use of guest-authored posts to broaden the perspectives and topics discussed on our website. Although we may personally reach out to bloggers/writers we know for written content, you may also initiate contact and send us content you believe align with the values of our website. You don’t need to be a blogger to be a guest author for our blog!
- If you are a blogger, please send us your website/blog & social media links, Gravatar, and a short bio.
- If you are NOT a blogger, send us a short biography and a picture of yourself for us to feature!
- Submit written content to email@example.com in Word format with the title, “Submission for Review”.
- Posts should be no fewer than 500 words and no more than 2,000 words, respectively.
- Posts should be written with a clear title, 1-3 images (including one feature image), and conclusion.
- Photographs used in the post should be commercial-usage friendly, your own, and high-definition.
- Please also specify category!
- Topics of written posts may include:
- Mental Health
- Optimal Living
- Personal Development
- Living Intentionally
- Other: Will be considered!
All posts are reviewed with care by our team. We look forward to your submissions!