In the spirit of full transparency and necessary to mention legal items, here are our site policies!
All visual and written content presented on The Potential Project and its members is intended for informational and educational purposes only. The views and advice expressed on this website are based on research and personal experience only and should not be construed as specific expert advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated over time. Please make sure to do your due diligence in seeking an expert’s opinion for your given situation if necessary. Neither The Potential Project nor its members make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any claims made here. Neither The Potential Project nor its members assume any liability based on the information provided here.
- We aim to commit to research and referring credible sources/resources to our blog readers.
- We aim to share valuable content that educates and inspires dreamers to confidence and action.
- We aim to encourage building healthier, sustainable habits that promote better living.
- We aim to create a safe and supportive online community for dreamers to grow & connect.
Comments & Community Policy
We choose to keep this website a safe and inclusive online space – therefore, we will remove any comments with discriminatory/inappropriate content & hate speech. Furthermore, any linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content and do not necessarily always reflect the views of The Potential Project blog and its members.
We take your privacy seriously.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to the email on our website. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Potential Project and its members shall endeavour and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
Please note that The Potential Project blog has affiliate and financial relationships with some of the merchants/companies mentioned throughout our website and emails through affiliate links, which earn us a commission through sales. We will only recommend products/services/courses on this website that we love/use. You are not obligated to click on any links or buy any products that are advertised. If you choose to make a purchase using any of our links, you will be supporting this blog’s livelihood and we may be compensated by companies mentioned throughout our website in the forms of advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise through consumer purchases. All purchases made using affiliate links will be at no additional costs to consumers – and we try to find the best deals for our readers. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the use of affiliate links, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the aforementioned Affiliate Policy Agreement. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our sites’ affiliate links. In addition, your continued use of our site following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you are in agreement and acceptance of such changes.
We welcome collaboration with other parties.
Collaboration may involve – but is not limited to: guest authoring on other websites, publishing submissions by guest authors, and being interviewed. Please reach out only if you believe the collaborative partnership would be appropriate for our blog and what it stands for. We will not collaborate with websites advocating for ideas we believe to be unhealthy, harmful, or misaligned with our own values. If you would like to work with us, please contact us at our email and we will be happy to discuss the collaboration in more detail.
Guest Authoring For Other Sites
Please indicate in your email whether you are requesting to re-post our content, or to have us compose new content for you. If it is new content, please review the author-of-interest’s work to ensure they possess the expertise you seek before contacting us. This ensures efficient use of time for all parties involved.
Websites seeking our content must adhere strictly to the following guest authoring guidelines:
Post Template Guidelines
- The author’s full name must be clearly stated at the start of the post.
- The name The Potential Project must be clearly stated at the start of the post, and must link to our website.
- If the blog post we choose to publish for your website is repurposed content from our site, it must also be clearly stated on your blog at the start that the post was originally published at The Potential Project. A link to the original post must be included in this statement.
- If it is a re-post, the original featured image must be used, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- “Check out The Potential Project here” or some variant of such a phrase must be stated at the end of the post to link to our website.
Content Usage Guidelines
- The content must be used solely for the purpose as discussed and must not be used in any other context without first consulting the author.
- The post is the exclusive intellectual property of the author and must not be modified without the author’s explicit permission.
- The author must be notified of any major changes to the status of the use of their content.
- The content must never be used without appropriately crediting the author and our website.
Guideline Violation Guidelines
- Should any of the guidelines be violated and deemed to not be adequately addressed, the author may seek the immediate and complete removal of their content from any associated web addresses.
Publishing Submissions By Guest Authors
We employ the use of guest-authored posts to broaden the perspectives and topics discussed on our website. Although we may personally reach out to some authors about their content, you may also initiate contact and send us content you believe align with the values of our website.
In general, we would like for guest posts to center around the main themes of wellness, productivity and development, although other themes may be considered. Posts should be no fewer but no more than 500 words and 2,000 words, respectively.
We will appropriate and apply the above guidelines to your content, unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above policies & terms related to our website, please feel free to contact us at the following email address.